The training stops when the initial, formal 20% training period is over. Learners are on their own as they enter the workplace with 70-80% left to learn. In a Learning Culture, the training would be designed to catapult the learner into the more critical period of informal learning, where the research tells us that as much as 70-80% of the learning occurs. We imagined a future in a Learning Culture’s ‘pull’ model in which learners could get the information they need whenever and wherever the information is necessary. That would be just-in-time learning. A training program in a Learning Culture would focus on how employees can get the most from informal learning. It could include: Mã Takeaways from the formal training Using formal training materials at work Applying learning and getting feedback Where to find useful apps How to best use just-in-time tools How and when to find the experts Remembering basic procedures from training How to experiment, fail and learn Collaborating around learning Teaching what you know The preview, view and review of learning Testing yourself on learning Keeping a learning journal We quickly realized the implications for change between the old and new models of training is significant. The old Training Culture push model delivers formal training and stops.
Có thể bạn quan tâm
- Early mortality Your body will become stressed
- Free Tips For Skin Care
- Terms By asserting your free trial bottle
- Teorex FolderIco 5.0 + Portable
- IObit Start Menu 8 18.104.22.168
- Download Clover 3.0.406 - Phần mềm bổ sung thêm Tab cho cửa sổ Windows Explorer
- Tải CDBurnerXP 22.214.171.12429 - Phần mềm ghi đĩa CD/DVD đa năng mới nhất 2016
- Fliqlo Screensaver - Đơn giản nhưng Đẹp
- Phần mềm thay đổi hình nền của màn hình đăng nhập Windows 7
- Bộ hình nền đẹp và đặc sắc cho máy tính (hơn 140).