Presonus Studio One Professional v2.6 WIN OSX Incl Keygen-AiR
TEAM AiR | 8/2013 | 397.5MB
Studio One 2 is a new music creation and production application for Mac OSX and Windows XP/Seven that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering simple right out of the box, yet provides a wealth of professional features.
Elegant single-window work environment.
Powerful drag-and-drop functionality.
Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels.
Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player.
Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital release.
Automatic delay compensation.
64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines).
Easy-to-use sidechain routing.
64-bit effects suite.
Virtual instruments collection.
Intuitive MIDI-mapping system.
Real-time audio timestretching and resampling.
AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support.
K System metering.
Gigabytes of content.
Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface.
What's New in 2.6?
Studio One 2.6.0 has the following new features and enhancements:
- Improved Mackie Control support (incl. Send slot navigation, Sends support. Control Link mapping, momentary Mute/Solo, Track Edit mode, FX Bypass Mode (EQ Button), Add insert/send/instrument)
- Extended Capture session import (includes StudioLiveAI mix scenes with Fat Channel settings, level, pan, sends, busses)
- New Plug-in "Fat Channel" (the native version of the StudioLive AI mixer channel strip)
- [Win] ASIO Direct Monitoring support enabled via cue mix setting in I/O setup
- Nimbit dashboard on Startpage (provides access to up-to-date Nimbit user account stats: number of fans, number of @ctive promotions, sales)
- Nimbit Upload defaults to WAV format
- SoundCloud dashboard on Startpage (displays Mã stats from a user's SoundCloud account, as well as a scrolling display of the SoundCloud activity stream.)
- Arm instrument tracks via mixer remote control (FaderPort for example)
- Enhanced Tempo Resolution (Song Tempo and Tempo Changes now accurate to 1/10000 of a beat)
- Note Length for Paint Tool in instrument editor for painting notes with user-definable length independent from the grid
- Expanded "recent files" list on start page
- Metronome enhancements
* Selectable click in Precount Option to record with a precount click.
* Visual count-in on Record button
* Adjustable offbeat click
* Repeat Accent to repeat accent on time signatures with a 3rd counter
* Additional click samples
* Add custom click samples via Drag&Drop and menu option
* Render click to audio track
* Click Presets
- Auto-Save restore less naggy - When the user denies to load a found autosave file, it's now always copied to history, without asking "Do you want to keep the backup as a version?"
- [Win] Keep Space bar focus on S1 when Plugin window is open
- Enabled inserting automation points to expanded Envelope Lane
- Instrument part is selected after merge
- 384 KHz audio export support (WAV/AIFF/FLAC only)
- MIDI Options - Pitch Bend filter
- Improved handling of floating windows on OSX
- New command Shift+F11 to open the Instrument editor of the selected track
- Open channel editor opens FX editor always also on Instrument tracks
- Channel Editor remembers last device (F11)
- Drag&Drop for FX Chains to Send Slots
- Add Event FX to multiple selected events (with ALT)
- New Link function for Strip Silence
- "Layer follows Events" Option now defaults to ON
- Grouping Improvements
* Removing a track from a group deselects the track
* Dissolving a group deselects all but the first tracks of the group
- Use aftertouch for note repeat velocity
- CC11 - Expression doesn't reset on stop
- Adjustable rate for MIDI controller automation: External MIDI devices now have an adjustable MIDI cc transmit rate (range: 10 - 100 ms). A slider has been added to the device edit panel. Default is 10ms (fast).
- Performance Monitor now has Show On-/Off-State / Access Devices for plug-ins and instruments
- [Project] CD Time display shows the current CD length of your project
- [Project] Transport bar shows relative song position
- [Project] Limit ISRC input to valid characters
Studio One 2.6.0 fixes the following issues:
- Improved MIDI Timing when looping back MIDI data from plugins or instruments
- Melodyne data not removed when using "Remove Melodyne"
- Melodyne playback cursor not visible when using FX with latency in input channels
- Edit with Melodyne function bounces the event with all Event FX
- Edit with Melodyne function removes already loaded Event FX on event
- Sample offset in Advanced Audio options not saved
- MIDI Preview playback does not show correct position
- Mixer channels don't follow when moving audio tracks in folders
- Soundcloud download in File Browser fixed
- [Win] Double click not working on Win 8 touch screen
- [OSX] GUI issues with a lot of 3rd party plugins
- [OSX] Tab inserted when jumping to next input field
- [OSX] Wacom tablets do not work with Drag&Drop
- Send to sample one not working with rex files at different sample rate
- Japanese localization fixes
- Long macro list not scrollable
- Autosave invoked while text-box is open
- Mã-command doubled when assigning NumPad keys
- [Phaser] Spread parameter not working
- [Chorus] Improved square LFO behavior
- VST patch is changed when using VST program list scrollbar
- [Impact] Decay fader broken
- Crash when deleting I/O busses
- Delay compensation not working for instrument tracks when exporting stems
- Layers messed up after deleting layer via shortcut
- Record to layers option not saved after restart
- Duplicate and insert broken when folders involved
- Move to cursor inserts new marker when start or end marker are selected
- Dragging an instrument from the instrument rack to the track set track name to default
- Mixer channel navigation unhides hidden tracks
- Dirty flag set when loading song with editor open
- Empty event when recording a short time with max Pre-Record time
- Compressor bypass not working
- Some VST plugins not working in stereo mode
- Automapped plugin automation recorded with steps
- Audio tracks with no input can be monitored
- Invert Selection not working within open folders
Studio One 2.6.0 known issues:
- [OSX] Older iLok plugins may crash when loading on OSX 10.7 or 10.8
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !
[center] [b]Uploaded.net [/b] http://ul.to/08p543f7 http://ul.to/mkb5t3ou http://ul.to/wzxl54iy [b]Extabit.com[/b] http://extabit.com/file/279ms4eimwjdm/ http://extabit.com/file/279ms4eimwje2/ http://extabit.com/file/279ms4eimwjd6/ [b]Rapidgator.net[/b] http://rapidgator.net/file/00792ab1877025a472480a9894513ea3/Presonus.Studio.One.Professional.v2.6.part2.rar.html http://rapidgator.net/file/4d92aabd42cd2f2d72826eb067191fc4/Presonus.Studio.One.Professional.v2.6.part1.rar.html http://rapidgator.net/file/3458222c7d42bf22bd76639543f198c1/Presonus.Studio.One.Professional.v2.6.part3.rar.html [b]Dizzcloud.com[/b] http://dizzcloud.com/dl/08p543f7 http://dizzcloud.com/dl/mkb5t3ou http://dizzcloud.com/dl/wzxl54iy [/center]
Có thể bạn quan tâm
- Lỗi phân vùng unallocated
- Cấp cứu macbook \Boot\BCD Status 0xc0000225
- Có nên cài Mac OS X 10.8 cho PC hay không
- [Help] Cài song song Window 8 và Mac OS trên laptop HP
- Bạn đã biết những tính năng này trong OS X chưa?
- Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.1.6 Mac OSX
- Apple Aperture 3.6 with VSCO Film Pack 01-06 (Mac OSX)
- OS X Yosemite v10.10.1 Build 14B25 [Virgin Pre-installed]
- The Foundry Colorway 1.1v1 (Mac OSX)
- Cycling 74 Max 7 (Mac OS X)