Sketch 2.3 (Mac OS X) | 7.3 Mb
Sketch is a professional drawing app for designers with a beautiful interface and powerful tools. Making good graphics can be challenging and you need an application specifically designed for this purpose. We set out to build a better app for graphic designers. Not to copy, but rather to improve.
Sketch has excellent vector tools and the basic shapes are a great starting point for any drawing, whether you want to do web design, icon design or otherwise. Styling your layers is easy in Sketch and we have all the options you might want; multiple fills, gradients, noise, blending blur and more.
To top of it off Sketch has the boolean operations for combining multiple shapes into more complex ones - all of this non-destructive.
All of this power is beautifully contained into Sketch's single-window interface. Everything is there, but only when you need it. A simple interface with seriously powerful tools; everything is possible.
Take a look at the screenshots to see some examples of what you can make with Sketch.
Note: Special Introductory Price
- Simple but powerful interface, built for OS X
- Powerful styling; multiple fills, gradients, shadows, blending, blur, noise and more...
- Flexible boolean operations for combining basic shapes into complex ones
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document
- Unique Color (with RGB and HSB modes) and Font pickers
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite precision or see individual pixels
- Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas
- Shared & Linked styles that automatically update each other
- Powerful but easy to use Vector Tool
Additionally, if you're looking to do either of the following, Sketch has something for you:
WEB AND UI DESIGN
- Copy CSS Styles (including gradients)
- Slices: export area of the canvas as an image
- 960px (and others) grid
- Multiple pages support inside a single document
- Artboards; each size its own square
- Pixel Grid
- Pixel Effects such as Gaussian and Motion Blur
What's New in Version 2.3
Adds support for Sketch Mirror, our new iOS companion app that lets you mirror designs in Sketch on your iOS devices
EPS and PDF import; dragging a PDF into Sketch now gives you full access to all text and path info
Major speed and performance improvements: zooming and panning is now much faster
Working in large documents is now significantly faster as well
New layer style: Background Blur
Much more precise Boolean operations
Supports pasting vectors from Illustrator
Major stability improvements
Toolbar icons for Mask and Scale
Pages menu now shows previews and lets you manage pages directly
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !
[center] [b]Uploaded.net [/b] http://uploaded.net/file/mfpepcz8/Ske2.3.rar [b]Rapidgator.net[/b] http://rapidgator.net/file/5490fa88f8238db36709a060259aba26/Ske2.3.rar.html [b]Dizzcloud.com[/b] http://dizzcloud.com/dl/165ocny/Ske2.3.rar [/center]
Có thể bạn quan tâm
- Lỗi phân vùng unallocated
- Cấp cứu macbook \Boot\BCD Status 0xc0000225
- Có nên cài Mac OS X 10.8 cho PC hay không
- [Help] Cài song song Window 8 và Mac OS trên laptop HP
- Bạn đã biết những tính năng này trong OS X chưa?
- Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.1.6 Mac OSX
- Apple Aperture 3.6 with VSCO Film Pack 01-06 (Mac OSX)
- OS X Yosemite v10.10.1 Build 14B25 [Virgin Pre-installed]
- The Foundry Colorway 1.1v1 (Mac OSX)
- Cycling 74 Max 7 (Mac OS X)